1 Micron 10" x 2.5" Grooved Sediment Water Filter Replacement Cartridge | Reverse Osmosis | Whole House Sediment Filtration | Compatible with P5, AP110, WFPFC5002, CFS110, RS14, 6-PackSKU: (6) HCG09870001
- 10 inches x 2.5 inches - 6 Pack Of 1 Micron Grooved Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridges. Universal water filter replacement fits any standard 10 inch RO and Whole House systems.
- Made of 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers. Whole house sediment filtration. Grooved filtration allows for more water contact for less pressure drop and better filtration. Multi layered filtration to ensure quality and remove more contaminants, large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles.
- 4 - 6 months / 20000 - 30000 gallons (depending on the water quality). Replace for great taste of your water.
- Compatible to 3M CFS110, American Plumber WP5, Aqua-Pure AP110, Bunn ED-S-1, Cornelius COR105, COR120, CostGuard P5, Cuno AP2005, CFS110, Dupont PFC5002, WFPFC5002, Everpure DEV9109-08, Hydronix SGC-25-1005, Manitowoc K-00069, K-00173, NuCalgon 4712-87, OmniFilter RS14, RS14DS, RS14-DS, RS14SS, RS14-SS, RS4-D, RS4DS12, Pentek 155749-43, P5, PD-5-934, PureMark PFS105, Selecto 101-230, Whirlpool WHCF-GD05, Pentair DEV9109-08, Pentair Water PD-5-10, Neo-Pure MBG-25098-05, etc
- Compatible to housings from Dupont PF 2800 Series Housings, PF 3800 Series Housings, WFPF38001C. Fits most 10 inch Reverse Osmosis and Whole House filter systems.
IPW Industries Inc Grooved Melt Blown Sediment water filter cartridges are made of fine melted polypropylene, which is melt blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. The grooved surface allows for increased surface area to improve filtration and filter life.The main function of grooved sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. These filters have graded density layers, meaning the outer layers are more porous, catching larger particles, while the inner layers are a finer micron, catching smaller particles. Each filter cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped.
- Micron rating: 1 Micron
- Dimensions: 10” x 2.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality
- Individually shrink wrapped
- Removes dust, particles, and rust