KX Technologies - 06-450-10-MATRIKX - 10" x 4.5" MatriKX Pb1 - 0.5 Micron - Chlorine/Chloramine, VOC, CYST, Lead FilterSKU: 06-450-10-MATRIKX(R)
KX MATRIKX Pb1 Lead, VOC, Cyst, Chlorine Taste & Odor Filter
The KX MATRIKX Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment, providing exceptional lead and cyst reduction (including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma). KX MATRIKX Pb1 activated carbon block filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Manufactured with KX’s proprietary extrusion process, MATRIKX Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
KX MATRIKX 06-450-10-GREEN is the factory recommended direct replacement for 06-250-125-20, which has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available.
MATRIKX® CTO® CARBON BLOCK FILTERS ARE NOW POWERED BY GREENBLOCK® TECHNOLOGY.
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration for removal of cysts, sediment, dirt, rust, and suspended solids.
- Exceptional lead, turbidity and cyst reduction (including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma): for safer, healthier drinking water.
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction as well as Dirt and Sediment Removal for better tasting drinking water, and protection of downstream equipment. Nominal filtration rating of .05 Micron.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.
- Excellent VOC and chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 compliance